- 12 lasagne noodles
- 1 24-oz tomato sauce, can
- 1 6-oz tomato paste, can
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup water
- Mix together the tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt oregano, basil, onion powder and water to make the sauce. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mix together tofu, lemon juice, salt, basil and onion powder to make the filling, put in a separate bowl.
- Cook the noodles in salted boiling water.
- Spray the lasagna pan and layer as follows: Sauce, 4 noodles, ⅓ of filling, sliced cheese. Repeat 2 times. End with sauce. Cover and bake at 375°F for 40-45 minutes. Garnish with cheese strips, bake uncovered 5 minutes.