Amazing Vegan Cheesecake
- 16 vegan graham crackers (without honey) crushed fine
- ⅓ cup melted margarine
- 1 tsp Karo syrup
- 1 tbsp white flour
- ⅓ cup sugar (or fructose)
- 8-10 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 box silken tofu
- 4 ener-G egg replacer "eggs"
- 1 tsp vanilla
- lemon juice of 1 lemon
- Mix all crust ingredients together. Using your hand mix into fine bread crumbs. Press into a pie dish.
- Blend all filling ingredients together in a blender. Pour into a pie dish with crust ready.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 to 25 minutes--until the cheese mixture is firm and slightly brown on edges. Remove from oven and refrigerate.
- Add a topping of your choice.