You will not believe how wonderful this cheesecake is until you try it!
- 16 graham crackers crushed fine
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1 tsp Karo syrup
- 1 Tbsp white flour
- 1/3 cup sugar (or fructose)
- 8-10oz Tofutti cream cheese
- 1 box mori nu tofu
- 4 EnerG egg substitute “eggs”
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- juice of one lemon
- Mix all crust ingredients together. Using your hand mix into fine bread crumbs. Press into a pie dish.
- Blend all filling ingredients together in a blender. Pour into a pie dish with crust ready.
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 25 minutes–until the cheese mixture is firm and slightly brown on edges. Remove from oven and refrigerate.
- Add a topping of your choice.
Top with fresh raspberries, and a drizzle of raspberry sauce. Top with strawberries, peaches, blueberries, or some other yummy topping.