Cheyenne's Incredible Enchiladas
- 2 cup peas
- 6 cup cooked and grated potatoes (hash browns work great - check to see if they are pre-salted and eliminate the salt if they are)
- 1 cup sliced olives
- 2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 1½ cup salsa (La Victoria Cilantro is wonderful)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt (unless you use potatoes that are already salted - then to taste)
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbps chili powder
- 8-10 large burrito shells
- Blend all ingredients for the sauce. Pour into a pan and heat until thickened, stirring with a whisk. Cover the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish with a think layer of sauce.
- Mix all filling ingredients together.
- Spread sauce on tortillas and fill tortillas with filling and roll. Line them up in the casserole dish--laying the filled tortillas seam side down.
- Top with enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, and whole olives. Bake until hot--about 30 minutes at 350°F.