- 3/4 cup cooking soy margarine
- 3/4 cup natural cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Ener g egg replacer beat with 2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup grape nuts
- Cream the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in the egg replacer.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the butter mixture. Add the oats and grape nuts and stir to blend. Press together. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 375F. Grease a baking sheet and flour the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Roll dough into balls. Place them on the cookie sheet and flatten with the bottom of the floured drinking glass.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden. They will still be soft. Transfer with a metal spatula to cooling racks. They will harden as they cool.