Giant Vegan Carob Chip Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Cream the margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg replacer.
- In a separate bowl sift both flours, baking powder, and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Add the vanilla and water. Push together. Add more water if needed a teaspoon at a time. Stir in the carob chips and nuts if desired.
- Drop batter by ¼ cups onto the cookie sheet. Press slightly. Leave 2 inches between cookies. Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges and bottoms are light brown and top golden. Check after 8 minutes to avoid overbaking.
- Remove the cookies to a rack to cool.