- 1 12-oz. apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp coriander and cardamom blend
- 10 large apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Cook the apple juice and cornstarch until thickened. Add the seasonings.
- Peel and core the apples and slice them thinly. Add to the juice mixture. Add the raisins.
- Pour into unbaked pie shells. Cover the top with crust. Crimp the edges and make steam vents. Bake at 350F for about 45 minutes, or until juice starts to bubble out and crust turns light brown.