- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup extra light olive oil
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix the olive oil and milk.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients. Do not mix too much, or the biscuits will be tough. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Knead lightly 10 times. Roll 1/2 inch thick. Cut with floured 2-inch biscuit cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Immediately remove from cookie sheet.