My favorite muffin recipe. This one comes out perfect every time.
- 1 1/2 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 1 cup Sucanat or Florida Crystals for a lighter appearance
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line muffin tins with paper baking cups. Beat the egg replacer and water together.
- Add the canola oil and milk. Stir in the sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Stir the wet and dry ingredients together quickly. Add one cup of frozen blueberries. Almost fill each cup.
- Bake until beginning to brown, about 20 minutes.
Try not to over mix. Over mixing brings out the gluten and makes a less moist more bread-like muffin. Put in the oven as quickly as possible.