This makes a delicious savory breakfast to satisfy anyone’s appetite.
- 2 lbs. firm tofu, drained.
- Chicken-Style Seasoning to taste (about 1/4 cup)
- sliced olives
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped avocado or guacamole
- chopped onion
- grated American “Cheese”
- sour “Cream”
- vinegar-free mild salsa
- Crumble tofu in skillet. Add Chicken-Style Seasoning.
- Heat through. Spoon several tablespoons of tofu in middle of a warmed tortilla or chapatti. Add any combination of vegetables.
- Fold up end. Fold tortilla in half lengthwise, roll into burrito, and serve.