Vegan Champs Pizza
- thin spread pizza sauce
- sliced olives
- loma linda big fanks slices
- sliced zucchini baked or sautéed with herbamare
- sliced egglant baked or sautéed with herbamare
- strips of almost any other veggie cooked appropriately carrots, peppers, onions, etc
- Dissolve the water, yeast and sweeter in a bowl.
- Mix in another bowl, the flour and salt.
- Mix in the oil, into the wet ingredients, stir and immediately add the dry ingredients.
- Beat vigorously about 20 strokes. Roll into pan, ¼ inch thick. Turn edges up. Brush with olive oil to seal. Bake at 450°F for five minutes. Add toppings and bake 8-10 minutes longer.