- 2 cups water
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 12-oz. can frozen juice concentrate
- Blend all ingredients in blender.
- Pour into Dixie cups. Add wooden Popsicle sticks when partially frozen. Freeze until solid.
Be creative: use other combinations of fruit and juice concentrate
1. The Tupperware Popsicle molds work well. If you want to make quantity and freeze ahead, wooden Popsicle sticks can be used instead of the plastic ones.
2. These fruit/juice combinations are particularly nice:
a. Pineapple-orange juice with bananas.
b. White grape juice with strawberries.
c. Lime juice/white grape juice with watermelon.
d. White grape-peach with peaches
3. Add a little soy milk powder for a creamy Popsicle!