Are you a vegan who loves Korean food? Or maybe you’re just looking for a meat-free version of Paldo Jjajangmen, the beloved Korean instant noodle dish. Whatever your reason, we’ve got you covered with this delicious recipe for Vegan Paldo Jjajangmen!
- 2 packs of Paldo Jjajangmen instant noodles (make sure it’s the vegan variety)
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 cup of diced zucchini
- 1 cup of diced potato
- 1 cup of diced carrot
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 cups of water
- In a large pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the instant noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the noodles are fully cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat up the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and sauté until it becomes translucent.
- Add the diced zucchini, potato, and carrot to the pan and sauté for about 5-7 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic, and black pepper. Add the mixture to the vegetables in the pan and stir well.
- Add the cooked instant noodles to the pan and stir until everything is well combined.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious vegan Paldo Jjajangmen!
This recipe is a great way to enjoy the flavors of Paldo Jjajangmen while still sticking to a vegan diet. So the next time you’re craving this classic Korean dish, give this recipe a try and savor every bite!