- 8-12 scrubbed, thinly sliced raw potatoes
- 1 cup cashews
- 4 cup warm water
- 4 tsp herbamare seasoning salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Spray a 11" x 17" casserole dish with PAM. Layer the dish with the sliced potatoes.
- Blend the cashews, Herbamare and onion powder with 2 cups of water. Add remaining water to the blended mixture and blend another minute or two.
- Pour the blended mixture over the potatoes. Cover and bake at 375°F for 1 and 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil and sprinkle with paprika. Return to oven until potatoes are crispy and brown.