This is a moist and delicious potato salad. The pickles add a little spice and yet it is mild enough that children love it.
- 1 lb firm tofu, diced in small pieces
- Chicken-Style Seasoning to taste
- 1 dozen or more medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and diced
- 1 jar dill pickles, diced
- 1 4-oz. can sliced olives
- your choice of vegan mayonnaise
- Sauté the tofu with the Chicken-Style Seasoning and set aside.
- Mix together the diced potatoes, pickles and sliced olives. Add tofu mixture. Add enough mayonnaise to moisten.
If you are preparing this ahead of time make sure you keep a little extra mayonnaise to add just before using. The potatoes soak up so much moisture it could be quite dry a day or two after being made.