- 4 large golden delicious apples
- 1 cup date sugar or 1 1/2 cup Sucanat
- 1 cup apple juice concentrate
- 4 tsp Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9″ x 13″ pan with PAM.
- In a large bowl mix the apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced with the date sugar.
- Mix together the apple juice concentrate, Ener-G Egg Replacer, oil, and vanilla. Add this to the apple mixture and stir in nuts if desired.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, cardamom, and coriander. Pour into the apple mixture and mix lightly. Pour into the pan and bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.