- 3 1/3 cups unbleached flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 heaping tsp baking powder
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- l cup extra light olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Florida Crystals
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place muffin liners in 2 muffin pans (12 each). Mix in bowl: flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix the juice, oil, vanilla, and Florida Crystals.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together quickly.
- Spoon into muffin cups. Bake immediately. Bake 25 minutes or until tops begin to brown.