- 1 15-oz. can sliced peaches
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 12-oz. can white grape-peach juice concentrate
- juice from peaches plus water to make 1 1/2 cups
- Drain peaches and set aside juice.
- Stir the Emes gelatin and boiling water until dissolved. Then add the grape juice concentrate, and juice from peaches and water.
- Pour into a pan and chill until partially set. Add the peaches and then chill until completely set.
For tropical Jell-O replace the peaches with fruit cocktail.