Surprise Vegan Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- Beat the Ener-G Egg Replacer and water together.
- Add the canola oil and milk.
- Stir in the sugar.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Stir the wet and dry ingredients together quickly.
- With a teaspoon, drop about 1/2" of batter into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Spoon 1 tsp of jam into the middle of each muffin (try to keep it as a ball in the middle).
- Top with batter to almost fill a cup.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.