- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 12-oz. can apple juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- 8 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish with PAM. Mix together: the water and cornstarch.
- Add the apple juice, lemon juice, coriander and raisins.
- Heat in medium saucepan, stirring constantly, until mixture is clear and thickened. Add the apples.
- Cook until apples are warmed through. Roll apple mixture in tortilla shells (this should be enough for about 1 1/2 dozen) and place in baking dish. Cover with Apple Burrito Glaze. Bake for 30 minutes.