Vegan Apple Burritos
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 12-oz apple juice concentrate, can
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- 8 golden delicious apples (peeled, cored, and thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 9" x 13" glass baking dish with PAM. Mix together: the water and cornstarch.
- Add the apple juice, lemon juice, coriander and raisins.
- Heat in medium saucepan, stirring constantly, until mixture is clear and thickened. Add the apples.
- Cook until apples are warmed through. Roll apple mixture in tortilla shells (this should be enough for about 1½ dozen) and place in baking dish. Cover with Apple Burrito Glaze (see recipe). Bake for 30 minutes.